Here are some examples of upcoming fee changes:
– An ATM and debit card withdrawal at a Chase ATM outside the United States, Puerto Rico and U.S. Virgin Islands will cost $5, up from $3. Certain account types, including Chase Premier Platinum Checking and Chase Workplace Checking, get a certain number free. Chase will also charge $1 to print recent account transactions at ATMs for most customers.
– Its overdraft protection transfer fee, charged when monies are moved from one Chase account to another to cover an overdrawn account, is rising from $10 a day to $12 . Fees are waived for two premier accounts, or if the account if overdrawn by $5 or less.
– If a customer deposits an item such as a check, and it’s not paid due to insufficient funds, the charge to the customer is rising to $12 from $10.
– Stopped payment requests for most accounts will rise to $34 from $32. For online or phone requests, the fee is increasing to $27 from $25.
– Outgoing domestic wire transfers for most customers will cost $30, up from $25. Online wire transfers for most customers will rise to $25 from $20.
Chase hiking fees on more services | Chicago Breaking Business #SwipeFees